جهت استفاده از تمامی امکانات تارنمای انجمن (ایجاد موضوع،دانلود فایل و ...) لازم است،عضویت یک ساله را خریداری فرمائید. برای این کار مبلغ 50 هزار تومان را به کارت 6221061059143315 واریز نموده،سپس نام کاربری خود را به شماره 09128921121 ارسال کنید. 01-07-1402

امتیاز موضوع:
  • 0 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 0
نصب CityEngine
چند نفر از دوستان روش نصب نرم افزار CityEngine رو ازم پرسیده بودند
تمامی نرم افزارهایی که دانلود میکنیم یک بخش به اسم readme دارند که روش نصب و کرک کردن رو توش نوشه
این هم readme CityEngine
اگه کسی تو نصب این نرم افزار مشکل داشت در ادامه همین پست مشکلش رو بنویسه
------------------------------
ESRI CityEngine Advanced 2013.1 (x32/x64) - Win

Firstly, I have to congratulate ESRI for producing the most fucked-up, unnecessary mess of
FlexNet licensing I have ever seen. Even their own technicians are dumbstruck sometimes with
trying to sort out the inherent issues as a consequence of over zealous and poor design.
Took me days to tweak and tinker before finally getting the settings right.

Now a word of caution: CityEngine 2013 uses version 10.2 of the License Manager and ArcGIS 10.1
uses version 10.1 of the License Manager. Prepare yourself for hell if you wish to run both of
these on the same P.C. Quite honestly - I could never get both to work, so I had to uninstall
ArcGIS for CityEngine to run without any conflicts. My advice - if you use ArcGIS more frequen-
tly, then install CityEngine on another rig, or vice versa.

I have tried to make things as simple as possible, hopefully this will suffice to get City-
Engine up and running on your P.C. USE ALL DEFAULT LOCATIONS AND DO EVERYTHING WITH ADMIN
RIGHTS!

It is split into 3 parts as follows (please follow in order, and do exactly as stated):

1. CITYENGINE INSTALLATION:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Install CityEngine.
2. Before the setup completes, a Licensing screen will appear:
- Under "ESRI CityEngine", select "Advanced Concurrent Use"
- Under "Define a License Manager for Concurrent Use products", select
"Define a License Manager later from the ArcGIS Administrator".
- Click the "OK" button.
- Click the "OK" button in the License Administrator window.

2. CRACK & LICENSE:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Install the License Manager.
2. Before setup completes, a licensing screen will appear:
- In "ArcGIS License Server Administrator" window, select "Start/Stop License Service"
- Then click the "Stop" button but leave the window open.
- Go to "\Program Files (x86)\ArcGIS\License10.2\bin", then copy the provided "service.txt"
file and "ARCGIS.exe" to the location (overwrite the existing ARCGIS.exe).
- Now go to "\ProgramData\ESRI", copy the provided "esriLicense.config" here (overwrite
any existing esriLicense.config if it exists).
- Go back to the "ArcGIS License Server Administrator" window and click the "Start" button
(note: at the bottom of the window it must reflect "License Server Status: RUNNING")
- Now click the "OK" button.

3. LICENSE SERVER SETUP:
1. From the Start Menu, open "CityEngine 2013 Administrator".
2. On the left of the window, you will see "ArcGIS (your_computer_name)" and underneath,
CityEngine, Availability etc... select "CityEngine"
3. On the right of the window you will select "Advanced Concurrent Use"
4. Below, under "License Manager (for Concurrent Use software products):", if the textbox
is blank or says anything besides 27000@127.0.0.1, click on the "Change" button, and in
the popup box type 27000@127.0.0.1 and click the "OK" button.
5. Back in the main window click the "Apply" button.
6. Now on the left of the window (under "CityEngine") you will see "Availability", select
this. Wait a few seconds - on the right you should see "CityEngine Advanced 2012-2013
Licenses 2, Available 2 ....all on one line). If you see this - congratulations!
7. If you don't get any licenses reflected - then uninstall everything and start from
scratch!!
پاسخ
باسلام
تشکر از زحمات شما
پاسخ

موضوعات مرتبط با این موضوع...
موضوع نویسنده پاسخ بازدید آخرین ارسال
  دانلود نرم افزار arcgis earth - محصول جدید esri دلدار چراغوندي 2 5,550 ۱۲-۰۸-۱۴۰۲، ۱۲:۱۳ ب.ظ
آخرین ارسال: azad110
  فونت های فارسی میکرواستیشن فردین آژغ 0 3,654 ۰۷-۱۴-۱۴۰۰، ۱۱:۳۵ ق.ظ
آخرین ارسال: فردین آژغ
  اکستنشن Archydro برای GIS 10.2 و 10.1 و GIS 9.3 فردین آژغ 11 17,644 ۰۸-۱۵-۱۳۹۹، ۰۲:۲۰ ب.ظ
  برش شیپ فایل با دایره( Cut Polygons With Circle Tool) فردین آژغ 0 1,298 ۰۶-۰۳-۱۳۹۹، ۰۷:۴۹ ب.ظ
  نسخه Google satellite اکستنشن Arcbrutile فردین آژغ 6 2,705 ۰۶-۰۳-۱۳۹۹، ۰۴:۰۷ ب.ظ
آخرین ارسال: sasar
  دانلود ArcBruTile 0.8 فردین آژغ 3 4,258 ۰۶-۰۲-۱۳۹۸، ۰۹:۳۷ ب.ظ
  افزونه نقشه گوگل فردین آژغ 0 1,409 ۰۵-۲۰-۱۳۹۸، ۰۷:۲۲ ب.ظ
  نرم افزار خوشه بندی فازی alimoazeni 3 5,951 ۱۲-۰۴-۱۳۹۷، ۰۲:۳۴ ب.ظ
آخرین ارسال: e.farhadi71@ut.ac.ir
  نرم افزار stitch maps 2.5 فردین آژغ 0 2,155 ۰۹-۱۰-۱۳۹۷، ۰۷:۰۹ ب.ظ
  arc gis 10.4.1 web adapter کسی داره؟ Rahmatigisnew 0 1,495 ۰۳-۰۳-۱۳۹۷، ۰۴:۵۲ ب.ظ
آخرین ارسال: Rahmatigisnew

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 1 مهمان

برای عضویت در خبرنامه جی آی اس ایمیل خود را وارد نمایید:

Delivered by خبرنامه جی آی اس